Locally owned and regionally inspired, we blend the time honored food traditions of the Mid-Atlantic with a little 21st century flair. Stop by for dinner and a weekend lunch, or visit our bar for a great selection of craft beer, wine, and cocktails.
About Stone Wall Tavern
The name, Stone Wall Tavern, is derived in part from an old Civil War-era stone wall that was discovered on a nearby parcel of land during excavation some years ago...
Are you looking for something that is authentic, regional, distinctive, contemporary, or dare we say, healthful? Then check out our locally sourced menu developed by our own professional chef...
Half Price Appetizers (excluding crab dip),
$2.00 Domestic Drafts, $4.00 Wine by the Glass and $3.00 Cocktails (rail liquor only).
Happy Hour is from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. every day.
- Monday – $12 burger and beer special
- Tuesday – Twofer Tuesday! 2 appetizers for the price of one (excluding crab dip)
- Wednesday – $12 bottles of wine
- Thursday – Live music and happy hour all night!
- Sunday – Breakfast all day!